22 random facts 9/7 '19
Questions from a friend's post on an antisocial network. Answers all mine.
1. Do you make your bed every day?
My sweetie does, so I almost never do.
2. How many hours of sleep do you need to be great?
Highly dependent on the environment and context, but average 8-9.
3. What two grocery items do you never run out of?
Peanuts and tea.
4. At what age did you start doing your laundry?
I started helping with household laundry in childhood, and didn't separate my own from the family's until I moved out at twenty-one.
5. If you could, would you go back to high school?
6. Can you parallel park in under three moves?
I doubt it.
7. A job you had which people would be shocked to know you once had?
I'll go with nude model, which seems to surprise most people. Others might find it odd that I was once a Kelly girl (temporary administrative and secretarial help through an agency).
8. Do you think there are aliens?
I think there's intelligent life we will never have contact with.
9. Can you drive a stick shift?
10. Guilty TV pleasure?
Haven't watched TV in many years. My guilty movie pleasure is chop-socky.
In the planning stages. I have a studio in mind (three possible artists on their roster) and am working on the design.
12. If the world ends do you want to be one of the survivors?
It would be an interesting challenge to make the best of an entirely changed environment, so yes.
13. Sweet or salty?
Salty. Bitter or sour would be more of a toss up.
14. Do you enjoy soaking in a nice hot bath?
Of course, though only on special occasions to unknot and relax.
15. Do you consider yourself a strong person?
Others consider me a strong person. I consider myself stubborn, which I will grudgingly admit requires a lot of strength. I am also brittle and need friends who help me avoid breaking.
16. Something people do that drives you nuts?
Judge (look down on) people based on their appearance. I know I do this myself, albeit with different parameters.
17. Do you have any birthmarks?
18. Favourite childhood game?
Kick the can.
19. Do you talk to yourself?
Not out loud (usually). I do some of my blog and speech writing by talking to myself in my inside-my-head voice.
20. Do you like doing jigsaw puzzles?
Have enjoyed them in the past. It's been a few years.
21. Tea or coffee?
Tea first thing in the morning, coffee mid morning, then tea. I'm mostly a tea person.
22. First thing you remember wanting to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be an astronaut.